How To Write Your Own EBook(R) in 7 Days!

Don't leave good information on an old computer

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Leave Your Legacy While You Learn to Type

Do you ever think about sitting down and typing stories about your life? I cornered my mother the other day and started asking her questions about her early married life and got some fascinating information from her that I never knew, even after all these years.
It got me thinking that perhaps a good typing exercise would be to sit down and record some of my life events for posterity. With computers, hard drives, thumb drives, writable CD's, a person could type their whole life history and store it for others to read years down the line. I'm sure my children would like to know how I felt when they were born, or when they accomplished an important goal in their life. How about my feelings when I was told by the doctor that I had cancer? I've never written any of that experience down for my family to read some day.
What a great reason to practice your typing skills, and to better your typing skills. Just sit down and let it fly.
Who knows, while you're remembering a great event, you may even remember a greaty person or relative you haven't seen for a long time. Find YOUR Family Tree at OneGreatFamily

Rouwster

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments, ideas and experiences.